One of the things I promised my wife when I started this project is that I would sell what I don’t need. With the fresh success of selling the tools I didn’t need for the price I paid for all of them, I am going to sell the parts of the kit I don’t need:
The elevator trim cable. I’m going digital electronic.
The electric aileron trim. I’m going to use more modern servos that can be easily interfaced with arduinos.
This is a Falcon DG that I got from another source. It would go well in any RV’s cockpit that still has a vacuum system.
And here is the BRS system. It is a 1050 pound unit, so the only RV it would work in is an RV3.